It still aching but I'm doing well.
I'm taking my time to heal and in that time, I realise how much I love my best friend. Yes, best friend. A best friend isn't defined by how long you guys had been a friend. But, it was defined by their presence either when you're happy or sad. A best friend will always know when your heart aches or when your heart blooms brightly.

Sometimes, they didn't show you that they care. Luna didn't show me that she cares about me but lately, I realise that she actually cares. Luna not like other people. Luna is bad in responding your stories. You may think that she is heartless but actually, she was thinking the best thing she can say to you, to comfort you. It took a long time for her to think but what she says will never disappoint you. She always been the cure to every pain that I suffered. Even though we're not sticking around together at school but our heart always sticks together. And there's not a day I didn't thank God for her existence.

There's also a friend who will always know when your tears are about to fall. Just like Kate. Kate always knows when I held my tears. She would come to me and said "I feel like hugging you" and the warm hugs she gave, made the tears fell so easily. She eases my pain by telling me that it is okay to cry. That it is okay to get hurt. That rainbow will always come after the rain. She made me feel loved when I thought that the world hates me. Sometimes, when she's not here with me, I feel incomplete. Because she's one of the reasons why I keep going with this life. And I always wish to not lose her.

And when the whole world didn't notice the pain you carried there will always be one friend who will notice that. No matter how hard you try to hide it from the world, from her, she will always know. And her favourite phrase will be "How are you? Tell me what's wrong". With Jane, I can never hide my weakness because she knows. She always knows my capable of enduring something. She would tell me that I'm doing just fine and she is proud of me. She won't feed me with pretty lies so the words she gave will always hurt me sometimes, but I know, she speaks the truth.

And also sometimes, they don't know how to react when you tell them something but they will always support you from your back and will always be there for you. Anne. She fancy eating an ice cream together with me to ease the pressure I feel. She would hug me and force me to eat when she notices I'm not in a good condition. Anne will always be there for me. Always stay. And sometimes I found myself missing her when we're not sticking together.

Other than my parents, these people are also the reasons why I keep going. Right now, whenever my heart aches, their face popped out and I can feel their supports. Thank you, people, for always be there for me. Thank you for your existence. I am beyond grateful to have you guys in my life. I couldn't ask for more. Let's achieve what we should achieve and God please, don't let them leave and please, grant them happiness as they deserve it :-)

Sya The Princess. Powered by Blogger.