It's new year!! (well, not really)

So, it has been a long long longgg time I didn't update anything to this blog. seems like time didn't give us chance to tell stories. Let me tell you a lil bit of my life in this year.

Well, 2017 is quite a tough year for me as I have to struggle more than I did in the past year because I'll be facing a war. A mental war (SPM!!). 2017 also a nice year so far. I got a lot of birthday cards and presents this year and I am so over the moon. You should see how I smile that day. And and, someone did a surprise for me and I swear it's the first surprise I had in the entire of my life! Thank you lads!
My basketball team won the third place in mssd and we broke the school's record! Also, we manage to get into the quarter final during hksbp basketball. These were the best record for basketball that my school had. My team was the first team that made the journey of Sains Banting's basketball team this far. I'm hoping that the new captain will keep on track and achieve more glory next time!
Not to forget, I am one of the helpful qm for the grand event in sbp which is the Bahas Piala Perdana Menteri alias, Hari Kecemerlangan Sekolah Berasrama Penuh. It was a hectic week! I swear to god it was tiring but it is a moment that need to be remembered. It was a great experience. Handling big events aren't easy and thank god, I've been given the opportunity to be one of the crew that made the event went well. There's more to tell but yeah, have to go. Toodles!
Sya The Princess. Powered by Blogger.